Sunday, April 21, 2013

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind





Hola chicas,
Sorry for my lack of posts, but I have been very busy with studying for finals. I have completed two out of my four final exams, and will soon be done! I can not wait! I'm so sick of school this semester. Hopefully I will have a good summer to revive my energy for my last year of University. This summer I will (hopefully) be spending it in Vancouver (LOVE!).

Like I have previously said, I will be posting outfit posts starting this summer because I will have more free time. Until then, here are some photographs of style that I really like. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any extra money to spend on clothes :( so looking at pictures of stylish outfits is very bitter sweet because I see all these beautiful things and am inspired by them but can not purchase any of the items. But I guess that's what happens when you are a University student. Sigh! But boy would it be wonderful to be able to buy things that fit my changing views on style and fashion. Right now in my closet is clothing that are a few years old and older, and only a few newer items from within the last year (like my jean shorts, and a few shirts I bought before my trip to Spain). So here are some of the my current inspirational images...











Ciao! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment