Friday, May 10, 2013

Love Love Love

Hola chicas!
So I thought I would make a list of some items that I have wanted for some time now.
They are just all so pretty. Won't have any of them for some time (due to their price). But it will keep me going ;)

I) Celine Paris printed graphic t-shirt
II) Zara printed short coat in black and white leopard
IV) Rebecca Taylor white tweed biker jacket
V) boyfriend jeans
VII) Kenzo green tiger sweater
VIII) Zara jacquard wrap skirt
X) Zara studded mini leather skirt
XIV) Chanel espadrilles
XV) Celine trio purse in black
XVI) leather mini skirt
XVIII) Givenchy antigona purse in medium black
XIX) Michael Kors hamilton tote in black
XX) Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses in black
XXII) Valentino rock stud kitten heels
XXIII) Zara culotte shorts in black, white, and deep blue

Ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment