Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm taking a picture

Chinese garden in Vancouver

Hola chicas! So the other day I posted some photos from my hike and of Vancouver. So I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pictures I have taken. I am in no way a talented photographer. I just love photography and the beauty that it can capture. One day I would looooove to own a Nixon or Canon DSLR (haven't quite decided yet). I have not edited these photos. If they have an effect on them its because I turned it on before I took the photo, so that it would have that effect.

My trip to Spain was the highlight of my ENTIRE LIFE! and I can't wait to go back again!! 

Plaza de Espana, Madrid, Spain

beautiful British Columbia

hiking trails in central B.C. 

Vancouver, B.C.

China Town, Vancouver, B.C.

Jericho Beach, Vancouver, B.C.

Duncan, Vancouver Island, B.C.

Duncan, B.C.

Royal B.C. Museum, Victoria, B.C.

The Empress hotel, Victoria, B.C. 

 Victoria, B.C.

Plaza de Espana, Madrid, Spain

interior courtyard at Palacio Real de Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Palacio Real, Madrid, Spain 

Palacio Real, Madrid, Spain

 side street off Gran Via, Madrid, Spain

Plaza de Espana, Madrid at night. 

Gran Via, Madrid

Madrid, Spain

Museo del Prado, Madrid, Spain

 Parque del Retiro, Madrid, Spain

 beauty is in the details

Viva Galicia

creepy Tranquille Sanitarium, Kamloops, B.C.

Padova/Tranquille Sanitarium, Kamloops, B.C.

Kamloops skies 

corn field at Padova, Kamloops, B.C.


currently where I call home (Kamloops, B.C.)

Ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment