Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Current favourite fashion blogs

Hola chicas! So today I am sharing with you my current favourites of fashion blogs. Some of them I have recently come across and some I have followed for a while. I will post the links to their blogs and maybe say a few words about the blogger.

BLOGGERS

I) Sincerely, Jules
I love her California easy chic looks. So simple, laid back and breezy!

II) This Time Tomorrow
This girl has some serious pizzaz! Her style is experimental and constantly changing along with her mood. It's inspirational!

III) Bartabac
BARTABAC! BARTABAC! BARTABAC! OMG! Looooove this woman! Her style is so similar to my own, and its wonderful (and inspiring) to see how she pieces together her outfits. 

IV) Come Over To The Dark Side (COTTDS)
...we have cookies, and STYLE! This girls style is so bad ass! :P

V) Frassy
Simple, Creative, Chic!

VI) Lovely Pepa
I currently have a love/hate relationship with Alexandra of Lovely Pepa. I love her photos (due to her photographers great work), but she is becoming more superficial and fake...and I don't enjoy that. (and she REALLY can't take constructive criticism very well. I calmly and politely commented about my opinion on her increasing list of designer items and she blocked me from making future comments. If you can't deal with people who aren't praising you, there is a problem girly.)

VII) Tuula
This beautiful Aussie lady, travels the world and her outfits are inspired by her locations. WHAT STYLE AND BEAUTY!

VIII) The Wearist
Finally! A realistic blog! :P <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

IX) Kayture
Young Swiss blogger who has hit the big-time with blogging. Working with Louis Vuitton, Dior, etc. A lot (okay...ALL) of her wardrobe is totally out of reach for me, but I like her elegant and ladylike style.

This easy chic gal is the way to go!

XI) Harper and Harley
This easy breezy Aussie shows that you don't have to have a thigh gap to have clothes look MAGNIFICENT! on your body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment