Friday, March 15, 2013

first post on my blog...

Okay, so here goes nothing...

Hey everyone,
I guess first things first....My name is Aylenna (pronounced ah-LEE-nah) but most of my friends just call me Lenna. I am a university student in western Canada, and I am taking my Bachelor of Arts degree (with a Major in History.) I was born on April 27, 1991.

This blog will be to: inspire others to put beauty into their life, live life to the fullest (which I am still trying to do), talk about things on my mind, show beautiful things and most of all...to show FASHION!

So i will start this blog off with some few things on my wish list (that won't become a reality for some time because I am so broke at the moment, due to inability to work during the school year.) Anyways, here are a few things on my ever growing wish list...
Zara black and white leopard print short coat
OPI nail polish Euro Centrale Collection 
Jil Sander paisley-print cotton-poplin pouch/clutch
Mango Touch faceted stones bib necklace
and the item i want most of all...
Zara black jacquard wrap mini skirt


Until next time my little darlings xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment