Friday, May 31, 2013

summer summer summer





A few of my (beauty) summer goals; 

#1: Improve my skin (by finding a skin care routine and products that work well for me--think I'm on the way there). I hate wearing makeup (just to cover my facial imperfections. Yeah, I'm talking to you facial redness and acne scars.) Time to ditch the foundation and go bare faced (okay, well maybe not completely barefaced, I will use some concealer and illuminator, but I'm cutting it to the basics here my beauties.) BARE FACED SUMMER! 

#2: Find a haircut, style and colour that is easy, chic and works for me. (I want to look good, but I'd prefer to be lazy when it comes to getting ready and I don't like spending much time getting ready.) I'd rather roll out of bed and go.

#3: Find my style. I think it's effortless (and comfy) chic. Simple, euro-inspired, basic/neutral colour pallet (with the odd exception) because wearing colour makes me anxious and uneasy (yes, odd I know.) I've started to create a list of the basics I will need, and then go from there. Boyfriend jeans, leopard print flats, wrap skirt and the list goes on ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment