Wednesday, May 15, 2013

VANCITY

Jericho Beach, Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Hola chicas!
So I went home to visit my family, especially my mom, for Mother's Day. I was only home for a day and a half but it was nice to see my family and nice to be home after not being home for just over a year. Pampered my mom as best I could for Mothers Day. Gave her a foot message and painted her toe nails while she listened to some of her favourite music. 

 After that I headed to Vancouver, where I currently am. Yesterday I did some exploring with a friend of mine that lives here, and today I have been resting because I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning. I'm hoping I will hear about the museum job I applied for, or I will be going back home. Wow, it's a stressful time. Just waiting...and if it doesn't happen I have to figure out other plans. Oh boy! 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend with your mothers and a nice first half of the week. I will leave you with some photos from my hike I took with my family when I was visiting them, and some photos of my adventure around parts of Vancouver yesterday. 

Deserters Creek/Deep Creek, Quesnel, B.C.

Beautiful British Columbia

 stairs carved into the rock on the way to the waterfall at Deep Creek


 What a lovely spring day! 


Vancity/Vancouver/Van/Vansterdam

 China Town! I thought the apple (which was already there) played a nice contrast with the white statue.

 Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, Vancouver

 I think this is my favourite photo I took (above). It's so simple, and i love the colours, angle, etc.


 Run down and aged, but beautiful.

 China Town steps. 

 West Coast baby!
 streams of sunshine on a lovely spring down in Vancouver!

Some of the beauty of Vancouver



Ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment