Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fashion Blogger Crush: Sincerely Jules

Hola chicas! Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I am running around like a mad woman trying to find a job for the summer! FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR GOOD LUCK!

Here is my second post in my Fashion Bloggers Crush series. My first post on it can be viewed hereSo today's star on my blog is Julie from Sincerely, Jules. Her California, effortless chic looks make me dream of L.A. sunshine and West Coast road trips. Her ability to style outfits literally blows my mind! BAM! Ok, well not literally, but close enough haha. She is honestly one of the most beautiful (and stylish) women I have ever seen (online or any where else.) The photography work by her boyfriend is phenomenal and one day I hope that my photography skills will reach the level his is currently at.

Here is a small collection of some of her current outfits that are my favsies of hers. (If you click on the heading above each outfit it will link you to the page on her beautiful site.)


 dress: Topshop
Hoodie: Theory 38
booties: Loeffler Randall
purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim
sunglasses: Raen
bracelets: Vita Fede
rings: Forternal, Anine Bing, Gabriel Artigas


shorts: 7FAM
sweater: Sezane by Morgane Sezalory
Earrings: Bauble Bar
bag: Céline  
heels: Isabel Marant

jacket: Current/Elliot
pants: Anine Bing
shirt: Margot
shoes: Isabel Marant
purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim
necklace: LUV AJ

top: Anine Bing
shorts: Theory
jacket: Zara
purse: Rebecca Minkoff
shoes: Loeffler Randall

jacket: Rebecca Taylor
sweater: Theory
shorts: J Brand
shoes: Charles Jourdan
sunnies: Raen

Ciao! xoxo

P.S. Soon I will be doing a photo shoot with a friend for my very FIRST outfit post. I can't wait! Hopefully the weather improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment