Monday, May 6, 2013

It's a shame

It's such a shame when people are closed minded and don't allow others to voice their opinions. 



For example, there was a fashion blogger I was a huge fan of (key word being WAS! haha). I followed her on Facebook, read all of her posts on her blog, and always looked at her lovely pictures on Instagram. But one day I commented on an image she uploaded to Facebook and due to my opinion (about the possibility of her alienating some of her readers because of her ever increasing list of designer items), she deleted my comments and blocked me from making comments on her page (even though many times I had commented saying that I loved her outfit, that I'm a dedicated reader, etc.)

I am aware that she is able to do whatever she likes with her Facebook page, because it is hers. But I think it's such a shame that she is not open minded (and maybe not mature) enough to accept other peoples opinions if they are not praising her. 

I am not posting this to trash talk this fashion blogger. To show that I am not even going to post the name of the blog. I am posting this because I think it's important for everyone to have their own opinion about things and for other people to accept those opinions because everyone is different. It disappointed me that the blogger was not open minded enough to deal with my comment and instead she deleted it and blocked me. Like I said, such a shame. 

Ciao! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment