Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BLOG SERIES ON BELLA LENNA

Hola Chicas! My brain has been flooded with ideas recently for Bella Lenna. 
So I thought I would share with you some ideas of mine for series post

I) Current Favourites (music, movies, books, style, etc.)
II) Trends
III) Fashion & Styling tips
IV) Blog tips
V) Photo tips (example: posing)
VI) Blogger Crush (each post stars a fashion blogger and their outfits I admire)
VII) UNDOUBTED writings (posts I have contributed on on my sisters blog) --> UNDOUBTED
VIII) Buckets Full of Love (side project of mine to help with my confidence. Posts about moments in life to appreciate and things on my Bucket List) 
FB: Buckets Full of Love
Twitter: @bucketsfulllove
IX) Travel Lust (locations and some info about places I want to go and things I want to see)

Ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment